Do You Have an ERP?
DO YOU HAVE AN ERP?An ERP is an Emergency Ready Program. As a business owner you always want to make sure you have an action plan if ever an emergency occurs. If there was a flood, major leak or a tornado, as a commercial property you would want contacts and action plan close by. We couldn't imagine the amount of stress whenever something like that ever occurred! SERVPRO® of South Frisco/The Colony wants to ease that stress and we realize that you might not think about the unexpected things that may happen, therefore we have implemented the ERP program.
What is the Emergency Ready Program?Our ERP, Emergency Ready Profile is the best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster, plan for it now!
- As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research.
- Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind.
- By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Why Implement the Emergency Ready Program?
- The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile Advantage is of no-cost assessment to your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. – It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects.
- It will save a lot of time if ever needed. A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- An ERP can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action. Establishes SERVPRO® of South Frisco/The Colony as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by. Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.