Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of South Frisco / The Colony has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Each mold damage situation is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same at every SERVPRO. Our local Frisco team has the experience and skills to fix your microbial growth issues right away.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (972) 335-9900
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Frisco / The Colony and SERVPRO of North Frisco / Prosper / Celina, SERVPRO of Aubrey / Little Elm for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of South Frisco / The Colony and SERVPRO of North Frisco / Prosper / Celina, SERVPRO of Aubrey / Little Elm has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of South Frisco / The Colony and SERVPRO of North Frisco / Prosper / Celina, SERVPRO of Aubrey / Little Elm proudly serves Frisco, The Colony, Little Elm, and surrounding areas.